NO CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS
Please choose carefully as does not accept return of goods because you change your mind or make a wrong decision about P&S Electronics ‘s goods or services.
ASSESSMENT OF GOODS FOR RETURN
P&S Electronics reserves the right to assess the eligibility of Goods for return (including the condition and age of the goods) BEFORE accepting them as returned. All Goods which a customer wants assessed for return must be:
- accompanied by proof of purchase from P&S Electronics either by providing a receipt or other proof of transaction; and
- unmarked and complete with instruction books and accessories such as remotes, controllers, power cords, batteries, battery chargers, connectivity cables and any other out of box accessories supplied as part of the purchase.
Please note that it may be necessary for the manufacturer of the Goods to inspect the Goods in order to assess eligibility for return. P&S Electronics will endeavour to procure such assessment within a reasonable time.
While Goods are being assessed, P&S Electronics will not be deemed to have accepted the Goods for return.
WHEN GOODS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN
Except where required under the ACL or other applicable consumer protection laws or regulations, P&S Electronics will accept Goods for return in accordance with this Returns Policy and only after assessment as set out above, where the Goods are returned in the compliance with 1. and 2. above and:
- fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the ACL; or
- are subject to any express warranty given by:
(a) P&S Electronics; or
(b) the manufacturer of the goods;
and the goods are returned in accordance with the terms of that warranty.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GOODS ARE ACCEPTED FOR RETURN?
Subject to any obligation of P&S Electronics at law to the contrary, when P&S Electronics accepts Goods for return:
- for a failure to comply with a consumer guarantee, P&S Electronics may have the goods repaired or provide an identical replacement or one of the same type and similar value (if reasonably available).
If you are entitled to a refund under the ACL, your refund will be issued by cheque, EFT or PayPal depending on your original payment method for the goods.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOUR GOODS HAVE BEEN REPAIRED?
After your Goods have been repaired or replacement Goods become available, as the case may be, P&S Electronics will contact you to make arrangements for delivery of your Goods. P&S Electronics will only pay for delivery of the Goods if they were repaired or replaced because of a major failure or if the goods faulty in the first 14 days.
NON RETURNABLE GOODS
Except where required under the ACL or other applicable consumer protection laws or regulations, the following products are not eligible for return:
- Electronic software downloads;
- Delivery fee and removal fee and any finished installation service